Perfect for fair brown and tanned skin, beige is a neutral yellow with cool undertones.
Ideal for medium toned skin, golden is a mid-range brown base with warm undertones.
Best for dark skin tones, Mocha is a deep and rich brown with cool undertones.
Suggested Way To Use
- Start by shaking your bottle well to mix pigment and liquid ingredients.
- Place your wig or unit inside out and place it on a stand.
- Spray a light layer directly onto clean, dry lace. Do not spray too much.
- Dye works better when it is warmer. If blow dryer is used, keep the temperature at warm setting. Avoid wet tint to spread onto the hair fiber.
- Repeat step 3 and 4 until you get the color you desire.
- Wipe off remaining tint from the lace or rinse unit with cold water.
- For more effective results, bleach the knots on your wig before applying lace tint.